Wow, I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday. I have had tons to post and just haven’t found the energy to do it by the end of the day. I have so much to be thankful for within this new house that I feel I must share. Deanna, I’m stealing from your Thankful Thursdays today.
I am thankful for:
1. A dishwasher–I’ve never had one and had to learn how to use it at the age of 27!
2. A garbage disposal–never had one of these either
3. An attached two-car garage
4. Central air
5. Three bedrooms
6. Two Bathrooms
7. A finished basement
8. A great washing machine (had to purchase it a year and half ago–it’s been worth the money)
9. BOZ Dvds–Ella is watching him so I can type this
10. We even have cool cable internet with DVR–you can pause your show then fast forward through the commercials later–a mother’s dream come true–when she has a moment to actually watch something other than Sesame Street
I’m thankful for many more things–Stevan, Ella, of course, God and my family, but I just had to share these extra blessings in our lives right now.